Friday, March 18, 2016

5666 Oceanview Terrace

 We moved...again!  Dad and I had seen this house listed on mls.  It is a Brad Richardson home (our favourite) and it just kept coming down in price.  Finally we asked Cody to take us through it and of course we loved it and put an offer in (which confirms my suspicion that any house that we tour we buy).  It was just such an amazing price point and such a perfect location (right down the street from the Mahons) and such a perfect layout.  The house was in foreclosure from a bad divorce and we had no idea if our low-ball offer would go through.  We didn't even take the day off work to attend court, we sent our realtor.  That morning we kept getting texts saying no one else was there to contest our bid...no one still...then you got it!
What??!!!
I said to Dad "I guess we're moving"
It has been a good thing for us and we are really comfortable and happy there.  You both have your own rooms again and I think that's a good thing since Charlie, you're not a very good sleeper and you were keeping Will up, amongst other things.

I love the island, it's huge!

 And the fenced backyard is pretty skukum!

So our plan is to live here until we're ready to build in Lantzville.  But honestly, I'm in no rush, this house is just great for us right now.
Oh and the number really freaked me out at first.  Aaron calls it The Beast, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment