Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mommy turns 36!

 Mommy's Birthday fell on a Friday this year and she turned 36!  Since I am working Fridays from now until the New Year I worked on that day, but the girls at work made it a great time for me.  They bought a cake and sang Happy Birthday to me and even sent a big bouquet of pink flowers to the office.  How sweet is that?!
Then when I got home this beautiful cruiser bike was waiting for me in the driveway!  Thanks Daddy!!

 There was also more cake to be had and more gifts from Daddy who spoils me every year.  There were also lovely gifts from Holt's from Grandma and cash from Great Grandma and Grandpa.  Thanks everyone!!
My favourite French Hen sweater from J Crew.
 
Will sang the most beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment