Sunday, January 28, 2018

Wrapping up Christmas in TO

 Grandma arranged for the most special gift for me this year.  This muskrat fur coat that Grandma wore in the 50s when she first arrived in Canada was still in Grandma's closet.  My mom had it made into this teddy bear for me, I couldn't believe it!  I didn't even know you could do such a thing.
It was brought to a furrier in downtown Oakville and then sent to Montreal to be made.  It is gorgeous and so sentimental.  What an idea.  So precious to me.  This is a serious heirloom.

 Grandma and Papa also bought you both these enormous nerf guns.  They are honestly so heavy I can't even lift them!
So that you didn't shoot the heck out of eachother Papa MADE these targets for you to shoot at.  The balls actually collect inside and roll down the side channel.  Unreal!
You boys were so spoiled (as we knew you would be).
Big thanks to Grandpa and Papa and Great-Grandma too.

 On our way home we were delayed at Pearson and ended up spending ten hours at the Calgary airport.  Just shoot me.
Dad and I literally spent three days trying to get home.

 On your first day back you both started your lessons at Airhouse on Monday nights.  Will, no one else had signed up for this slot so you got a private lesson with this 17 year old, Brad.  You were over the moon about that of course.

 Charlie, you have a bigger class unfortunately.  Your coach can't even believe what you can do.  When I came to pick you both up Will's coach said "Wait a second, is your son the five year old that can back flip?"  I said "Yes, I'm sure."  He was aghast.  He said that he started doing back flips when he was 12.  You are both such forces.


No comments:

Post a Comment