Thursday, July 28, 2016

First hot summer day!

 Today it was the three of us since Dad was up at the cottage doing a boys' weekend for his birthday (Mom organized it, wife of the year award).  So we went old school and went to Walmart to pick up some fun toys for the playing in the yard.  These are relics of my youth!
Of course, me Slip N Slide was nothing like.  We had a plain banana yellow sheet of plastic.  This thing was so fancy it took me a while to actually figure out that water flows inside of it and spurts out??  Who knew?  FANCY.
Anyways, you both loved it because when you smashed into the end it sort of exploded and water went everywhere for a big splash.  Oh and of the course, the hose water was quite cold so I spotted a red tap beside the blue and tried it.  What do you know, we got warm water onto the slide for you guys, I swear you are so spoiled.
At the end Will was actually lying at the end in fetal position like a bath.

 Oh and I had a clown whose hat flew up and sprayed around, it was my absolute favourite toy in summer.  This was a little guy hands that fly around, same idea.



 We also went to the water park in Departure Bay (can you tell we were excited about summer?). 
You both had a blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment