Friday, September 18, 2015

Charlie starts soccer!

 You have been looking forward to playing soccer all summer! You have been wearing your cleats for weeks in anticipation, even while riding your bike.  I couldn't pry them off of you.  We had our first meeting last week to pick up your jersey and socks and then your first game last Saturday.  You're going to rock this!
 Honestly, when I watch you in comparison to your teammates there is no comparison.  I don't want to be offensive but we'll just keep this to ourselves: the other three year olds are like babies in comparison to you!  You are large and in charge and I think that watching Will and even playing with Will and his team all last year has helped give you this amazing confidence that you have.


 You just loved in out there.  I'm so glad that you have this opportunity to finally play on your own team.

 Will watched from the sidelines and cheered you on, hugging you as you came in for a water break.
As Will and I watched you play I was saying "Look at him go, he is amazing."  And Will replied "Yes, I taught him well."

 Go Char!


No comments:

Post a Comment