Monday, December 20, 2010

Words you know

I've been meaning to do an entry about what you're saying these days for a while now. Here's a list of the ones that come to mind:
dog "daw"
car "caw"
dig "di"
yummy
milk "niw"
juice "ju"
teddy
hippo "appo"
tea
wine "why"
pop
door "do"
dark "dak"
more "mo"
please "me"
yea
no
daddy
mommy
grandma "ahma"
bean
rice
butt
nose
eye
mouth "mow"
night night "ni ni"
cold
hot
remote "mote"
wall "wa"
book "boo"
cup
bowl "bow"
spoon "spoo"
fork "fo"
wipe "why"
dirty "deety"
pool "poo"
elmo
santa "anta"
paper
toothpaste "appy"
deodorant "deo"
wash "wa"

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but you say a new word almost daily. I know I've forgotten a bunch! Of course, these are all partial words still, but we understand what you're saying very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment