Saturday, September 14, 2013

Alaska!

 A few weeks prior to the end of summer Mommy decided she and Will needed a little bonding time together before bog boy Will starts school five days a week in the JK4 program.  I can't even believe my little baby boy is four years old already!  I knew it would be a hectic year for all of us and I felt like we needed to end the summer on a (super) high note!  
There are just too many photos of our adventure to include here but these are some of the highlights of our trip.
On Monday, August 26th Daddy dropped us off Harbour Air downtown Nanaimo and we flew into Van landing at Canada Place right next to the Disney Wonder.  From our first moments on the ship I knew it was going to be a truly magical vacation for us and boy was it!  It was one of my personal favourite vacations ever and I'm so glad I got to share it with you!  I'm sure that you will be able to remember all of the special moments from this trip as I will.  
It inspired a love of Disney cruises in me and I truly hope that this cruise was the first of many for the whole family.  I love all things Disney!
Will on Meade Glacier:

 Watching Humpback whales in Juneau:

 The Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau:

 Of all the characers Belle was your obsession this cruise!
Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment