Monday, April 16, 2012

Nighttime chats

I just had to relate this story before I forget.

I was just tucking you in and holding your hand against my belly because Charlie was kicking. You and I could feel the kicks and punches and were giggling about it.

Out of the blue you said "I wish you didn't have a baby in your tummy." I asked why and you replied "Because then you could ride on the plasma car with me."

I guess you are really wanting to do that again and I just don't fit :(

But I will again soon! I explained that after the baby is born I will be back to my regular self again and that we are going to have so much fun this summer. I told you that Mommy isn't going to go to work again for a very long time and that I am going to do EVERYTHING with you very soon. You were very happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment