Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jessie and Mickey!

Fun!  We got a photopass for the park where we gave our card to every photog we came across and they snapped some pics for us to download later.  Super easy!
 They got some great shots for us!




This picture with Mickey is a very special story.  A moment before this picture you had been climbing (of course) on the concrete ledge behind you and fallen.  You were wailing and crying, a total mess.  I thought we`d never get a good picture with you and Mickey and we should move on.  I said `Honey, there are people waiting` but Mickey shook his head and made a gesture to say don`t worry Mom and went to work on you.  He made jokes and goofed around and got you smiling, it was incredible!  He couldn`t even talk but he was amazing and got you happy again in a snap!  I couldn`t believe my eyes!  Best shot of the day!
As we walked away I said `Good job Mickey!` Wish I knew who to write a letter too, it was such a special moment and memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment